Re: 5-MeO- / n,n-DMT

Zu Meo. Was ich sehr interessant/faszinierend finde ist, dass bereits minimale Dosen (das ablecken eines Löffels an dem ein bisschen Staub klebt) um bei mir bereits energetische Veränderungen hervorzurufen, die dann teilweise recht lange (den ganzen Resttag..) anhalten und die einen sehr offenen und geerdeten Bewusstseinszusstand erzeugen.
Take pain as a game.

raellear hat geschrieben:jepp Indeed. In diesem Punkt sind die beiden vergleichbar, in anderen wiederum nicht.
Wobei: Kennt ihr das, auf hochdosierten 5-Meo-Trips,wenn so eine weibliche Entiaetaet kommt?
Ich mein damit nicht das wirre Geschnatter von dutzenden Elfen was ich auch schon auf moderaten Dosen N,N-DMT im Kopf hab. Sondern eher so eine einzige, sehr machtvolle, muttergottartige Enteitaet. Die selten das Medium Akkustik benutzt sondern eher auf intiutive Weise Nachrichten vermittelt.
Meist recht anima-artig, wie Jung das nennen wuerde. Nahm gern Gestalt von Maedchen/Frauen an, die mir aus dem Alltag bekann waren...
das kann jede mögliche art von entität sein. einfach mal nachfragen ;)
Don't worry, nothing is under control.

Mao hat geschrieben:Zu Meo. Was ich sehr interessant/faszinierend finde ist, dass bereits minimale Dosen (das ablecken eines Löffels an dem ein bisschen Staub klebt) um bei mir bereits energetische Veränderungen hervorzurufen, die dann teilweise recht lange (den ganzen Resttag..) anhalten und die einen sehr offenen und geerdeten Bewusstseinszusstand erzeugen.
Das kann echt krass sein, hab mal völlig unbedarft so einen Spatel abgesnifft auf dem nur der Hauch eines Staubkornes war und mich hats weit mehr verzwirbelt als ich meinte. MEO Lowdose ist besser als jeder Kaffee.
There are, strictly speaking, no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity. - Shunryu Suzuki Roshi

Gute Beschreibung verschiedener Intensitätsabstufungen nn-DMT-Induzierter "breakthroughs" deren Übergänge natürlich fließend sind (Nexus).
Level 1: ascension through the geometry. the world of visions is made manifest. places, beings, illuminations....all are shown while still being aware that there is a YOU witnessing it all. you are the viewer of the vision, the receiver of the messages, the thinker of the thoughts regarding your experience.

Level 2: you have now completely left your body and any residual memory of it. you are not only the viewer of what you see, but you are also that which you are viewing. you still understand language to some degree and if you tried, you could make your physical self say something like, "yes" and it would have a positive effect on your experience. you still know of a 'you' and are able to mentally work through any challenging situation you might find your mind involved in. you are at your psychological threshold.

Level 3: complete ego-death. there is no longer language or any ability to understand even the most fundamental thought process. you have lost the ability to 'perceive' anything....your experience is simply pure experience and no assessment of said experience is possible. whereas in a Level 2 breakthrough you experience a sense of timelessness....there is still a trail of mental breadcrumbs available to you....by which i mean, you are still able to tell yourself , "okay...this will end at some point....just ride it out..". in a Level 3 breakthrough, timelessness is....well....truly timeless. i'm not fooling around with my words here. my experience was utterly eternal and i honestly found myself having an extremely rocky re-entry. i genuinely did NOT think i was coming back.... Level 3 breakthroughs are the complete dissolution of self. nothing is spared. this is a profoundly invaluable experience....but one that needn't be endured more than once for most. in truth, i have gone through 7 of these now...and only because i simply took too much. i don't believe that i would ever CHOOSE one of these at this point in my work with the molecule, but because i don't weigh my doses, it is bound to happen from time to time.
Genialer 5-Meo Bericht (Bluelight)
('5-MeO-DMT. 100 mg (approx). vaporized. 2/3 inhaled - Instant white out.' - this report is trying to describe the nano-second before it was 'all over.')

This report is about the first time I used 5MEO-DMT and then a description of all the subsequent small hits that followed some time later

(The product looked and seemed pretty pure to me, uniformed crystals and later when I smoked the tiny residue from the first massive hit, it would totally f*ck me up, so I am guessing pure or of high purity)

So about when I did 5meo- DMT (I was told it was DMT but now see it was 5meo-DMT, I have now done both so I can compare ) last night, bare with me, trying to explain this is going to be pointless and will only make myself sound foolish, and totally cheesy, but I'll try anyway, maybe you will find it interesting or a laugh or maybe it will bore you. But the best thing you can do is do it yourself, properly:

I don’t think you can do too much. You just do enough to break your head. It’s either broken or not broken, there is no in between. If there is an in between then it’s just your ‘non-broken head’ being a bit trippy.

One long deep inhalation (vaporized from tin foil, caught in a big tube in my mouth, very little to no smoke wasted, but later found I could have burnt it more, but not much more)

'Control alt delete exit programme', ~ head breaks open. flipped into an ever changingness, slotted in between vibrations/buzzing/pressure that I was aware off a split second after smoking it (a millisecond just after the pipe morphed) and it was like the buzzing and vibrating made me slip down the crack of a maths answer where it just keeps flipping on for ever. The glitch, the ratio that can’t be held. No order or rhythm.

It was complete annihilation, fast and constantly changing so I had no reference points or anything to hold on to. Annihilation, new awareness/thinking, annihilation, new awareness thinking, annihilation, again and again and so fast that it can’t be processed. Flipping into ever modifying novelty. It feels like a glitch in the universe, that can’t be nailed down. Or the place you go to when you truly ‘let go’ and no longer know yourself.

I could be reasoned into believing (the logic fits) that this is what it will be like when you pop your clogs and exit this reality as DMT is just an exit from reality anyway and when you exit, there is no solid reality, it’s a morphing of all possible realities all the time and it wants to show you all these possible realities and combinations. It isn't all nice and mystical and religious, it’s just relentless and it strips you down until there is nothing and it doesn't matter.

If you were to ask: ‘okay you feel like you exited this reality, so where did you go, what the new reality was like? ’I would answer: It wasn’t specifically a new reality, it was every idea of every possible type of realities and combinations, flipping in and out. It’s like when this familiar/stable reality, which we are all used to, is removed, then it has to go into a ‘save mode’ or ‘sleep mode’ or ‘back up mode’, an alternative, which is unstable and is a bubbling of all possible outcomes and combinations.

It feels like there is machinery in the speed of it, it didn’t let my emotions (at the beginning, when I still had them) catch up. It’s like this is just how it is, forget about emotions and concepts, vantage points and references. Existence is everything, all the time, every possible ‘idea’ and nothing, happening all at the same time in different combinations, it’s like this is obvious, this is everything, there can be no other way, there is no answer because there can’t be a question and it is like it shows you this all at the same time. A massive flash, of infinite possibilities, with no structure or order, in infinite combinations. In the end ‘you’ are not even there so you can’t even hold on to a memory of what it was like.

All you have is some visions and feelings that were echoed to you before you disappeared, just as you are returning. But you can’t put them into words.

It was like my head was a TV and someone were flipping the channels over, but the bastard was doing it too quick and I couldn't quite process what was on. Just when I thought, I could recognise something or have something to grasp the fucker would flip the channel over again.

When I realised there is going to be nothing to hold on to, I remember quickly thinking 'I am scared', (or more like ‘’I am sc…’’) but just before I could end that thought there was no 'I' any more. It was like because I thought of it (the 'I', the ‘self’ the ‘ego’ or whatever you want to call it) it was wiped away, as the new channel that was flipped into had no concept of the 'I' and emotion. ~and that goes for everything. All concepts ended, but not at the same time, some would flip back on, (I think), it was like it needed to experience all possible combinations, at all possible times. Nothing could be nailed down.

Remember this all happened in a flash ~ if a ‘thought’ or anything with which I could focus on 'happened' it was instantly wiped away, because ‘it’ changed so that that ‘thought’ or reference point didn't exit or have any relevance any more, in this new way of looking/thinking (for that moment, in relation to all the other concepts/realities/aesthetics/reference points that where flipping on and off, in that single moment of the many, brief moments), rendering any references and concepts meaningless and description impossible/pointless.

The goal posts kept changing. It flipped and changed so fast, as fast as you could click your fingers, 'click, click, click, click, click, click...' drowning/falling/flipping with nothing to hold on to.

Visually: Pipe morphed, everything vibrated and folded in on itself, reality broke down or swallowed itself, then visions happened (that were only a split second long but getting faster and faster) like a Mandelbrot pattern, zooming into it while pulling out at the same time, then almost just before I got my head round that vision, it flipped into binary, then just as I saw that it flipped into a texture, then just as I saw that, it flipped into something else, then something strange happened, for a split second I think I saw something, it felt alien, it startled me even more than the rest (maybe it was me being briefly aware of the room again, which looked unreal), then it just flipped into a feeling or something less concrete, then I zoomed through that and the concept of ‘vision’ didn’t exist anymore and everything was happening to fast and I stopped being journalistic, it went abstract and then I stopped being ‘I’.

- all in half a second. I had been hit on the back of the head with a shovel and briefly saw 'stars' before blacking (whiting) out. The loony Tunes cartoons were on to something. ''That's all folks''

So first it went totally weird, then alien then nothing could be nailed down, then there was no ‘I’ to nail it down to anyway. It wasn’t really visual but there was a sense on synthesis of senses. I lost myself; I went to the end point. Maybe I did too much or let myself zoom to the ‘end’ (the end being the ego dissolving into nothing) too quickly, without checking the journey out in between, if that is at all possible. I don’t know.

No emotions or enlightenment or feeling of love etc like if I had taken a drug, nothing like that, no, this isn't a drug, it’s just a 'exit program button'.

When it suddenly ended, I thought – and the room can back into view - ‘oh, hold on a reference point, I suppose that’s nice, but it doesn’t matter, but wasn’t I searching for one of them (reference points) before? Hold on there is an ‘I’, hold on I can feel, hold on what the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck just happened?!’’

There is no way to prepare for this.

the only ‘fun’ part was the millisecond just before destruction where I looked at the pipe and it changed in front of my eyes with a sound of cellophane wrapping crunching in an alien tinny, echo way (like machinery starting up) ‘’crack, crunch, crunch’ and a thought flashed in me ‘oh its changed, no wait its doesn't stop changing, every things changing, oh my …!'' (just as reality folds in on itself), there’s a vibration visually, a moment of zero time, a cellular texture to vision, then all reference points, language is lost or render useless, ~ fear and a wish to hold on to something, ~ then a feeling of returning, going back to the beginning ~ then a total ego death (sleep mode/running with/in/are it) ~ then an echo of that previous wish for something to hold on to and my body jerked ~ and I became aware of it ~ and then I was back. Eyes opened. It took a few moments for this concept of reality to sink in (or maybe I was waiting for it to flip again and I had long given up on trying to process all this information or maybe I had just given up and wasn’t ready to ‘start up’ again), then click! I was back as I realised where I was, brain had kicked back in, I was/I had an ego/existed again, system rebooted or whatever... Did something just happen? Too fast to process.

At the start it didn't quite feel like I was leaving my body, more like I was totally destroyed and moving at an increasing speed. A piano had been dropped on to my head. However when I came back it did feel like I bumped back into my body, like when an air-plane touches down, with a quick jerky, bad-dump dump! Sudden! Crazy!

All this happened in 5 minutes or longer, or less, I’m not sure, I really don’t know. A flash, where in that flash, time ended.

I did this while quite drunk (I didn’t plan on getting that drunk but I was nervous). I will try this again and maybe I will be able to nail some of it down, but I will only be able to nail ‘things’ down in the transitional period ie just before the beginning and just as it ends. There’s no language for the rest as it is completely alien and therefore nothing to us.

But seeing that pipe change was the maddest thing that has ever happened to me and the rest that followed was really just unmentionable.

It was all too fast, what a ride!
Take pain as a game.

Kontanke für LSD (kenner)?
Du meinst dealer, die dir illegalerweise LSD verkaufen?
Soll es geben, munkelt man. Aber meinst du, dass es eine so gute idee ist, in einem öffentlichen internetforum danach zu fragen?
Staunen über die Fülle möglicher Erfahrungen auf diesem wunderbaren Planeten in diesem einzigartigen Leben.

Mawas, zu Deinem mittlerweile gelöschten Post möchte ich noch sagen: weder Beschaffungsfragen, noch den Link auf Shop-Quellen sind hier erlaubt. Zu dem 5-meo-dalt: das ist meilenweit von Acid entfernet. Du solltest Dir auch nix bestellen, wenn Du nicht weisst, was es ist, wie es wirkt, und wie es dosiert werden sollte. Wenn Du wie gesagt Zugang zu Pilzen hast, kommst Du damit schon sehr sehr weit. Kannst Du Englisch, dann findest Du auf www.erowid.org ne ganze Menge, oder in Deutsch auf http://www.erowid.org/lang/de/ . Ansonsten Google mal Thikal, das is ne Offenbarung. :wink:
„Hupen Sie, wenn Sie bewaffnet sind!“ (R.A.W)

Wegen der Dosierung , steht hier bei erowid

Die Wirkungen der Droge sind unangenehm fuer die meisten Leute. Das Rauchen vermittelt das Gefuehl von Uebelkeit und das Gefuehl "ein Elefant laste auf dem Magen". (23) Es ist etwa 4x so wirksam wie DMT (Dimethyltryptamin) beim Rauchen. (57)

Das Halluzinogen ist oral unwirksam, es wird daher geschnieft oder geraucht, bei letzterem tritt Plastikgeschmack auf. (23) Die Dosis betraegt 5-10 mg beim Rauchen, laut dem amerikanischen Drogenforscher und -designer A. Shulgin in DeSmet, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 9: 129, 1983. (62) In seinem neuen Werk wird der Dosisbereich beim Rauchen sogar auf 20 mg ausgedehnt. (101/532) Als i.v. Dosis wird von denselben ein Bereich von 2-3 mg angegeben. (101/532)

Das Halluzinogen wird durch die Zugabe von einem MAO-Hemmer, beispielsweise Harmin, oral aktiv. Durch die Hemmung der Mono-amino-oxydase wird der Abbau im Verdauungstrakt verhindert, die Substanz kann ungehindert das Gehirn erreichen und die halluzinogene Wirkung entfalten. (eigen)

Nun frage ich mich (da ich grundsätzlich keine verbrannten Gase atmen möchte)

wie viel mg benötige ich mindestens für eine orale wirkbarkeit?
Ich habe Samen der syrischen raute, aber habe keine ahnung wie und ob man das kombinieren dürfte.

Würde es auch nicht ohne weiters.

Geht es auch ohne MAO Hemmer . Oder benötige ich einen anderen MAO Hemmer?

Am liebsten würde ich es schnupfen. Wie viel mg benötigt man, eine Messerspitze? Und benötige ich dann einen MAO Hemmer?

3. Ich lese bei erowid es ist 4 mal so wirksam wie

Es ist etwa 4x so wirksam wie DMT (Dimethyltryptamin) beim Rauchen. (57)

Aber auf der anderen Seite steht bei Erowid, es ist NICHT das DMT (Dimethyltryptamin) , es ist kein Tryptamin.

Muss doch da aber eine ähnlichkeit sein, oder? Ich meine bei Shrooms habe ich eine klare ähnlichkeit zum Ayahuasca festgestellt, auch mit der Dosierung bin ich höher gegangen. Aber Ayahuasca scheint viel mehr Tryptamin zu besitzen? Und viel klarer zu wirken, wenn man denn von Wirkung sprechen kann.

wie viel mg benötige ich mindestens für eine orale wirkbarkeit?
Ich habe Samen der syrischen raute, aber habe keine ahnung wie und ob man das kombinieren dürfte.

Würde es auch nicht ohne weiters.

Von der Kombi 5-meo oral plus MAO-I ist abzuraten. Sowohl physisch ( Berichte von starken kardiovaskulären Reaktionen in Form von starkem Blutdruckanstieg und Herzfrequenzanstieg bis zu Herzkreislaufkollaps. ) als auch psychisch ( in einem Workshop im Grofumfeld an der Westküste wurde diese Kombi auch ausprobiert und einer der Teilnehmer soll die Erfahrung so beschrieben haben: " Einmal sterben, zehnmal sterben, hundertmal sterben, tausendmal sterben.... Mist ! ... es sind erst zwei Minuten vergangen und es soll noch einige Stunden dauern.") Also da begibt man sich auf jeden Fall auf sehr sehr waaghalsiges Terrain.
Laut Jonatan Ott soll es in höheren Dosen (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dm ... dose.shtml) auch ohne MAO-Hemmer aktiv sein. Das wäre dann auf jeden Fall sicherer als mit MAO-I.
Am liebsten würde ich es schnupfen. Wie viel mg benötigt man, eine Messerspitze? Und benötige ich dann einen MAO Hemmer?
Beim nasalen Konsum benötigst du keinen MAO-Hemmer. Bei den Dosisangaben richte dich ebenfalls nach Erowid. Der Vorteil beim ziehen ist der, dass die Intensität der Wirkung wesentlich besser abstufbar und über die Dosis steuerbar ist als beim Rauchen und man auch im Sub-breakthrough-Bereich damit arbeiten kann. Nachteil: Zumindest das HCl Salz brennt stark in Nase und Rachen was vielen den Trip schon grundsätzlich vermiesst.
Ich lese bei erowid es ist 4 mal so wirksam wie

Es ist etwa 4x so wirksam wie DMT (Dimethyltryptamin) beim Rauchen. (57)

Aber auf der anderen Seite steht bei Erowid, es ist NICHT das DMT (Dimethyltryptamin) , es ist kein Tryptamin.
5-Meo ist ein Tryptamin und strukturell nur eine 5-methoxygruppe von nn-DMT entfernt. Was die Leutz bei Erowid ansprechen wollen ist, dass man weiß welches von beidem man hat, damit man im Falle von 5-Meo nicht gnadenlos überdosiert. Die Wirkung ist von der Intensität in einer Liga mit NN- qualitativ jedoch anders auch wenn beide zur gleichen Kernerfahrung führen. NN- überflutet dich mit Visionen, 5-Meo mit reiner leuchtend-weiser Energie. Der Bodyload ist extrem von 5-meo und viele können damit nicht mal in niedrigen Dosen umgehen. Es besteht imho auf jeden Fall eine Ähnlichkeit zwischen nahezu allen Tryptaminen, insbesondere den klassischen. Entscheidender ist die Konsumform, die bei DMT nochmal eine andere Intensität zulässt. Ob daraus mehr zu ziehen ist wie aus einem längeren Trip ist allerdings fraglich. Stell dich auf jeden Fall, wenn du wirklich vorhast 5-meo zu rauchen auf den größten Schock, das größte Staunen, das größte Entsetzen, die größte Überraschung deines Lebens vor und mach dir im Vornherein klar, ob du das wirklich willst ?

Take care
Take pain as a game.

kann man Unterschiede zu der Erfahrung mit LSD definieren?

ich hatte mal eine LSD Erfahrung,
ich hatte danach gesucht,
ich dachte nämlich , ich bin hier verkehrt
es war im Jahre 1998

Ich fragte mich wo die Hippys sind

Auf Goa Party war ich nie und seit her hatte ich keine weitere erfahrung mit lsd gemacht
Zuletzt geändert von Mawas am 15. April 2016, 17:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.